My Sister's Wedding Day

Today, my sister gets married!

It's all very exciting, especially with this Chicago weather and the ceremony being outdoors...Can't wait to see what happens.

As the maid of honor, I can't wait to see what duties I shall face - hopefully with dignity and grace but, well, we can't all be Pippa Middleton. I'll just do the best I can.

I won't have internet access (I don't think. Heck, even if I did, I don't know when I'd have the time to go online - it's Wedding Weekend!) so I'll leave you with the picture of my book. (The bride and groom are quite shy people and I'll post pictures when I can if given permission.)


I dedicated the story to my sister and soon to be brother (very soon!) so I figured, why not add this bit of shameless self-promotion on their wedding day! (Only 99 cents and can be purchased here. Oh, and you can check out a 50% sample free.)

Check it out and in the meantime, know that my family and the groom's family are all very excited and happy and there will be lots of dancing and laughter and praying for a break in the rain...