Indiana Jones II

Holy Toledo

After work, I went to my sister and her boyfriend's place, to watch this movie.

This is one of the worst flicks I have ever seen. And it even has evil Indy and Harrison Ford with his shirt off! How could it go so wrong?

I'll tell you this, I lost the plot somewhere during the nightclub scene.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, or those who have and have blocked it from memory, that is the first scene. Actually, the movie had like three scenes - which is strange considering the fact that every scene went on forever! Never to come to an end for the next one to start!

I did laugh when the elephant kept bugging the chick with his trunk and she kept removing it from her neck. Then a snake began slithering down her neck and Indy jumps up and back and she rips it off saying, "I hate this elephant!"

I love that Indy was about to bolt instead of help - of course, if I was saddled with that chick for more than three seconds I would have bolted.