Avast!!!!

It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day, me mateys!!

I didn't get much of a chance to sport me pirate-speak at the office today since nobody called me, the scurvy dogs.

Last year I was on a cruise in the Caribbean - this year I seem to be like any other landlubber. Arrrrr!

I did listen to my 'Pirates' CD in honor of this most noble holiday.

Oh this is higly important.








My pirate name is:


Iron Jenny Cash




A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


My ships name for today is, The Cursed Cannon of the Sea

It has a certain ring to it, don't ye think?!

I'm shovin' off now to see what havoc I can wreak on the land and seas today!