Movie Day

I went to see Harry Potter 5 today. I liked it. There was one scene in particular that I wanted to see from the moment I read it in the book a couple of years ago. I don't want to give anything away but it concerned the Weasley boys on brooms. And the scene did not disappoint.

When I got home, I couldn't resist flipping through the third installment of the movie and grabbing the 5th book to settle an argument my sister and I had had in the car. (I was right - but to be fair and give credit where credit is due - she was also partially right.)

On a side note, she is convinced that Luna Lovegood could chop her up and stick her in the freezer without even thinking about it.

I then went for an hour walk and am now watching X-Men 3 that a co-worker kindly lent me.

It's a good movie day!