Monday Misc. Happy Halloween Meme!!

Susan McBride, over at the Stiletto Gang Blog started this fun meme. I answered the questions below and would love to read yours. Comment or leave a link to your Blog and I'll check them out! 

(1)  What's your favorite Halloween costume ever?

The Stegosaurus, my favorite dinosaur. When I was...I think seven, my Mom made me this wonderful Stegosaurus costume, head to toe. You know how it is when you're seven and Mom's know everything and can do anything? Well, this costume was so ambitious that she needed help from HER mom. (Grandma being the supermom, of course because when you're seven and your mom goes to her mom it's amazing.)

I won best costume in that dinosaur suit. Favorite. Costume. Ever.

(2)  What's your favorite Halloween candy (or other treat)?

Chocolate. Just plain ol' chocolate.

(3)  Name the scariest book you've ever read?

Oh my gosh. Nothing comes to mind. I read mysteries not horror so I avoid the being scared...

(4)  Who's the best movie vampire ever:

(a)  Bela Lugosi
(b)  George Hamilton
(c)  Tom Cruise
(d)  Robert Pattinson

I must really be out of touch with movies because I didn't know Tom Cruise was a vampire. (Was he, really?)
I'm going to pick option e. and say Geraint Wyn Davies of Forever Knight because he was the first vampire I saw on TV, at least that I can remember. And this was before vampires were cool.

(5)  Who'd win in a fist fight?  Sookie or Bella?

I don't know who these people are.

(6)  Are you superstitious?  How?

Friday the 13th's and black cats crossing my paths have always brought me luck. I also broke a mirror a few weeks ago and my luck has changed to good (fingers crossed for another 7 years of good!) so I guess I'm superstitious enough. I cannot for the life of me look in the mirror at night because of a scary show I watched a few years ago. I don't even remember what happened but to this day, I can't look at night. So, yeah, a little superstitious.

(7)  Frankenberry, Count Chocula, or Boo Berry?

As a kid, Count Chocula. He's chocolate.

(8)  Will you dress up this year?  If so, as what?

Naw, not this year.

Boo!  Now it's YOUR turn!