Misc. Monday - Repos Have Never Been This Much Fun!

So I'm watching TV on a Saturday morning and I leave the room. (I have the attention span of an olive.) I came back and it's one of those reality shows where this tough, muscled-guy is repo'ing a truck from a farm.

The skinniest woman you've ever seen comes out on her cell phone, demanding to know what's going on and then bellows for her parents.

Two of the skinniest people come out...and the muscled-guy says he's repossessing the car unless they can answer three of five trivia questions correctly, in which case he'll pay the car off then and there.

I was like, 'what?!'

So were they.

It's a car repossessing game show...
Oh. My. Gosh. The concept of this show, Repo Games, is hilarious.

I ended up watching the whole thing and found myself rooting for the three people about to lose their cars.

But what the heck? They didn't pay their bills, why am I rooting for them?

You've just got to see this one to believe it.

(From the Spike TV website: "From the producers of Jersey Shore and Spike TV comes Repo Games, a whole new kind of game show. Repo Games follows a crew of real-life repo men, Josh Lewis and Tom DeTone, as they give debtors one last chance to keep their cars -- but only if they’re willing to play for it. The debtors are asked five questions, and if they get three answers correct, their cars will be paid off on the spot. If the debtors fail, their cars get a new home at the impound lot.")