Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Married To Murder by Jennifer Oberth

WORDS:

     The soon-to-be Mrs. Ella Westin doesn't remember adding 'solve a murder' to her bridal to-do list but when she stumbles over the dead body of her matron of honor, it looks like she'll have no choice. Especially as her groom is the one and only suspect.

     Throw in bad weather, a deaf hairdresser, a ruined wedding cake and a not so retired pirate and it's enough to make Ella want to throttle everyone in sight.

     Can she catch the killer before the wedding is called off? Or will she be Married To Murder?

I'm published! This is my first short story in the Westin Series and I'm so excited.

$1.99 at Smashwords

Head on over to Smashwords and sample 50% of Married To Murder. I'm sure you'll love it so much you'll buy it right up!

I thank you guys for your support and can't wait for your feedback!

11 comments:

Au and Target said...

Going over right now!

Live Out Loud said...

Awesome Au and Target!!!!!

I hope you enjoy!!

You HAVE to let me know what you think..

jackie b central texas said...

Will head over tomorrow, electrical power willing... I am so happy your dream is coming true and may this just be the start of a wonderful long career Jenny!

And of course when I read the whole thing will have to let you in on what I think of Married To Murder...

Live Out Loud said...

Thank you Jackie!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

My power keeps going out too from this monsterstorm...scary.

jackie b central texas said...

Read it tonight while my power is still on, since have no idea what tomorrow will bring thought that might be a wise decision...

Emailed you so the review is in the email...

Live Out Loud said...

Thank you so much for that review!

jackie b central texas said...

You are welcome Jenny, Good Night...

Life Ramblings said...

Good for you Jennifer. Congrats on your first short story! when i read the entire story, i'll let you know my feedback.

Live Out Loud said...

Fantastic Life Ramblings - thank you!

Christina said...

Congrats on the publication! The cover is wonderful. When I get a chance, I'll have to read it.

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Congrats!
DLO